Saturday, January 14, 2017

Are you ready?

1Cor15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, be steadfast,
immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord [always doing your best
and doing more than is needed], being continually aware that your labor
[even to the point of exhaustion] in the Lord is not futile nor wasted [it
is never without purpose].

Everyday we have opportunities to make a difference for the kingdom of God.
There have been times in my life that I have done what is pleasing to the
Lord Jesus and there have been times when I have failed. I feel that I live
my life on the edge, the edge of right and wrong. There have been many
times that I have been tired and worn, almost to the point of exhaustion.
In 1Corinthians, we are instructed to continue on and know that there is a
purpose in all that we do and all that we go through. Brethren, we must
keep our focus on the things of the Lord and not get caught up in the
distractions of of this world. The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh
and the pride of life are dangerous. Jesus is coming back soon, are you
ready?

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment