Monday, January 9, 2017

Ephesians 6 Pray, pray and pray more!

18Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.f
19And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God’s mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike.g 20I am in chains now, still preaching this message as God’s ambassador. So pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should.


Pray, pray and pray more! God wants to hear from us at all times. Even Jesus prayed, for 40 days and nights while fasting. He set the example and the bar.
He even prayed for the apostles.

As Paul asked, "pray for me too", I ask that pray for me too, that I may be able to continue with the Lords work and keep Satan from sifting me like wheat. Pray for my health, marriage and home, pray for this devotional, most of all pray for our prodigal son that the Lords will be done in his life.

I pray that all of you reading this devotional that our Lord will bless you, bless your family, keep you in good health and keep His hand of protection over you.
In Jesus name I pray.

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment