Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jesus loves you and so do I!

James1:2 Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you
fall into various trials. 3 Be assured that the testing of your faith
[through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and
inner peace]. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough
work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith],
lacking in nothing.

In all reality, many of us go through trials everyday that make us
question, "WHY?". To be real and genuine does not seem to be as common as I
think it should be. We go through various trials and hide them so that no
one else knows that we have struggles. I am not saying that we should yell
our trouble from the rooftops, and yet, we are to "rejoice" through them in
some way. There is a test going on in our lives that is to help us have
endurance, and that endurance is to help us be perfect and completely
developed in our faith, lacking nothing. For me personally, I have
struggles that only God and I know about. There are trials and pain that I
have from the past that I will have to deal with the rest of my life.
Through my trials, I have come to trust in God more than ever before and
have learned to rejoice. Jesus has definitely been leading me to spiritual
maturity, and He will do the same for all who ask and He will give them
inner peace, as He has given me. Jesus loves you and so do I.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment