Sunday, February 19, 2017

Thank you!

Exodus 17:12 But Moses’ hands were heavy and grew weary. So [the other men]
took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Then Aaron and Hur held
up his hands, one on one side and one on the other side; so his hands were
steady until the going down of the sun. 13 And Joshua mowed down and
disabled Amalek and his people with the sword.

THANK YOU to all those that have prayed for me and are continuing to pray
for me in the midst of the battles that I am facing. The Israelites were in
a battle with the Amalekites. Moses, Aaron and Hur were on top of a hill
watching. When Moses held his hands up Israel would be winning and when his
hands came down the enemy would be winning. Moses had friends that helped
him and held up his hands until sunset and Israel was the victor. It is an
honor and privilege to have brothers and sisters in Christ come along side
of me and give me support. People from all over the world are ministering
to me as I continue to minister to others. All through my life I have felt
that I am nothing special. I believe that God has given me a purpose, to
encourage the brethren, strengthen the saints, to bring hope to the
captives, and this is why the battle is fierce. Spiritual battles are never
easy but they are worth the fight. Remember, we are NOT fighting for
victory, we are fighting FROM victory. In simple terms of what I am going
through, I am just a beggar showing other beggars where to find bread. John
6:35 Jesus replied, I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me will never
be hungry, and he who believes in and cleaves to and trusts in and relies
on Me will never thirst any more (at any time).

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment