Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Maybe God wants you to stop fighting?

Romans 8:28 And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply
concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good
for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and
purpose.

We live in a world filled with pain for so many. Recently I was asked, "Why
do some people get things so much easier than others. I have to fight for
everything I get. It is like fighting for every inch of ground. And I am
tired of fighting". I did not know how to answer that question. I read, God
doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need. To
help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person
you were meant to be. I am not sure that I agree with all that. Some of the
problems in our lives are simply the consequences to poor choices. Other
problems may be the enemy attacking. Some may be psychological or
physiological. Whatever is going on in our lives, we MUST trust in God to
help us through it. It is when I am suffering my deepest pain, when my
heart hurts, that I draw on my God the deepest way. God is concerned and
causes ALL things to work together for the good. I know that some times it
is a challenge for me to just make it through the day. On those days I
focus on one thing, Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so.
Friends, please know that what ever you are going through and where ever
you are at in your life, that Jesus loves you and I do too.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment