Friday, February 24, 2017

Are you going through stuff?

Everyone goes through "stuff" everyday that draws us closer to God or
further away. Sometimes the drama and chaos of everyday life gets
overwhelming. Sometimes I loose focus on what I know God has for me to do
because of someone else's actions and behavior. I read, So, you have
$86,400 in your account, and someone steals $10 from you, would you be
upset and throw the rest of the $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at
the person who took your $10? Or move right on and live? RIGHT! move right
on and live? See, we have 86,400 seconds in every day, so don't let
someone's negative10 seconds (comment, words, post, action or article) ruin
the rest of the 86,390! Don't sweat the small stuff, life is bigger than
that.

- Michael Sloggett. Kind David said a simple prayer and it is one rthat
speaks to my heart ,
Ps 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Remember,
what some else does is between them and God. How we respond to what they do
is between us and God.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment