Sunday, February 12, 2017

God has a purpose for your life!

Phil1:21 For to me, to live is Christ [He is my source of joy, my reason to
live] and to die is gain [for I will be with Him in eternity]. 22 If,
however, it is to be life here and I am to go on living, this will mean
useful and productive service for me; so I do not know which to choose [if
I am given that choice]. 23 But I am hard-pressed between the two. I have
the desire to leave [this world] and be with Christ, for that is far, far
better;24 yet to remain in my body is more necessary and essential for your
sake.

People Now, Heaven Later. Whenever we have 2 choices, one often seems
better than the other. There are some people, who more than anything else,
want to be in the presence of Jesus right now. Many are living in this
tension between heaven and earth. It seems at times easier to withdraw from
this sinful fallen world and the messiness of ministering to people, than
enduring through it. To give up before our time would defeat God's ultimate
purpose for us continuing to live.There is someone or a group of someones
with whom God wants "YOU" to share the gospel and invest your life and time
into for the kingdom. If your heart is still beating, then God still has a
purpose for your life. It is still “more necessary” for someone else, that
you remain. If your chief desire is to be with Jesus, pray about who you
would like to show the way to heaven to. Pray today for God’s purpose to be
revealed in your life. We each must understand, that as long as we are
living, God has a purpose for each of us on this earth. Maranatha - Come
Quickly Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment