Thursday, February 9, 2017

Be strong and courageous!

Deut31:6 Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble in dread
before them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not
fail you or abandon you.”
Joshua1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be
terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you
wherever you go.”

I want my life to make a difference for the kingdom. I look back over my
life and see the pain and suffering that I have gone through and try to
figure out why. Some of it was because of poor choices, sinful desires,
attacks of the enemy, ultimately God trying to get my attention. Then I
look and see the pain and suffering that many are going through all over
the world and feel like I get a little understanding. I understand the pain
of living in this world, I see the people that are hurting and I feel their
pain in my heart. I hear of Christian's that are seeking God while their
worlds are falling a part and I want to help them. From the outside looking
in, my life is not that bad, but I am dealing with many things that only
God and I know about. As my world was falling a part, I gave God the pieces
and He put it back together and has given me peace in the midst of it. I
want to encourage all those who are suffering because of divorce, drug
addiction, alcoholism, sickness, the death of a loved one, job loss,
abandonment by family, loneliness, mental challenges, etc. BE STRONG AND
COURAGEOUS!!! God is with you where ever you go! And remember that we have
the hope of heaven for eternity.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment