Saturday, February 11, 2017

Before I formed you in the womb....

Jer 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I
sanctified you... Ps139:13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me
in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very
well.

ABORTION is only a choice for the "PERSON" having the abortion, it is not a
choice for the "PERSON" being aborted. I want everyone who has been
involved in abortion to understand that there is grace, God's undeserved
favor, and forgiveness for you if you confess and ask for forgiveness. You
can experience peace and know that God loves you. And more importantly come
to understand that God loves the little children. For those who are staunch
in pro-choice, there will be judgement from God Almighty against you. I am
going to say some things that might offend, and yet it is a reality. I sat
and watched the worldwide counter for abortion and was sad as I watched the
numbers grow, about 1 every second. Since 1980 worldwide, approximately
1,444,470,550 and counting. US Abortion Clock.org. Having an abortion does
not make you un-pregnant, it makes you the parent of a dead child. It is
sad to see thousands of woman march together for the right to kill their
own babies. I know very few people that wish that they were never born.
Abortion is not new, in the Bible, in the Old Testament, people sacrificed
to Molech, a false God. Images of Molech were made of bronze, and their
outstretched arms were heated red-hot. Living children were then placed
into the idol’s hands and died there or were rolled into a fire pit below.
Many sacrificed to be able to have more pleasure. Live without the
responsibility to there own actions. These same sacrifices are done today,
just in a nice and clean room, a "clinic". We must pray and also share the
love of Jesus to all those involved in this wicked practice.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment