Thursday, February 23, 2017

1 Thessalonians 1 What will you say (report) about me?

I sent an incorrect title yesterday, I used the reference title instead of 1 Thessalonians

7As a result, you have become an example to all the believers in Macedonia and Achaia. 8For not only did the message of the Lord ring out from you to Macedonia and Achaia, but your faith in God has gone out to every place, so that we have no need to say anything further. 9For they themselves report what kind of welcome you gave us, and how you turned away from idols to serve the living and true God 10and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath.

As believers in Jesus Christ we are instructed to spread the gospel. With today's technology you can spread it throughout the world without leaving your home.
Mark 16:15 NKJV
“And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'”

I pray our Father uses this study to reach someone.
I am not perfect as my title yesterday shows, I am a sinner, no different than anyone else but the Lord knows my heart as He knows yours.

What kind of report will others say about you? What kind of report will you say about me?

The idols of this world can be entrapping, they lure you in and become addictive. But you can turn from them or use them for His Kingdom.

I recall a pastors son who went to the Lord at an early age of 24. He lived for Jesus. He used technology to bring others to Jesus. At his life celebration I estimated about 1200 people in attendance. Some we from overseas and others from around the country. They gave a wonderful testimony (report) about this man and how he spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.

May we be bold for Christ and spread the Gospel while we wait on Jesus.

Blessings, David




No comments:

Post a Comment