Sunday, February 5, 2017

Fence jumpers, 6 1/2 day sinners, Hypocrites.

2Cor 6:17 So, come out from among [unbelievers], and separate (sever)
yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not [any] unclean thing;
then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor, 18 And I will be a
Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord
Almighty.

Fence jumpers, 6 1/2 day sinners, Hypocrites. For many, they are
comfortable in the world all week long, living, talking, walking in the
ways of the world, but on the Sunday's, church day, they change, walking
through the door as if they are a great saint. Throughout the scriptures it
is stated, "Be holy for I AM holy". I want everyone to understand that I
know that I am not perfect, I am a sinner. There are many though, who live
a sinful life that have no conviction of Holy Spirit. For those people, you
have to question whether or not you are truly a child of God. I am not
judging anybody, I am only asking that everyone judge there own heart.
There is a saying, fake it till you make. I do not agree. For any who are
carnal Christian's, I believe that God wants you to STOP IT. Either you are
a child of God or a child of the devil. Choose God today, or it may be to
late.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment