Sunday, February 19, 2017

I prayed for you!

Eph3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that
He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be
strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ
may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded
in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width
and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes
knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

I prayed for YOU, specifically all who will read this. 2028 "friends" on
FACEBOOK, 80 on the distribution list, all by name, out loud, one by one. I
prayed for all who will read these words in different groups, in a blanket
prayer. I have prayed for those associated with you. The situations that
you are going through, your financial difficulties, for our God to provide
for your needs in every way. Nothing and nobody will ever convince me that
prayer does not work. If it were not for prayer, I believe that I would not
be alive today. I have also seen answered prayer from others. Some of those
prayers I barely remember praying and yet the impact was so great that
those that I prayed for years ago have told me that they have been praying
for me ever since. It is an honor and privilege for me to pray for others.
The prayer in Ephesians is my prayer for all who read this. Jesus loves you
and I love you too.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment