Friday, February 3, 2017

Have you ever put God in a box?

Matt17:20...For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like
a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to
yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

Have you ever put God in a box, shortened His reach or denied His power? I
have. There are many examples throughout the scriptures that seem to me as
impossible. It has been documented, and yet, still a little unbelievable to
me. I have seen things happen in front of me and even to myself that I know
with all that I am is from the hand of God Almighty. But still, I doubt.
Just being honest. I desire the power of God to overfill me, I want to see
the lame walk, the dumb talk, blind eyes opened, I want the faith to walk
on water, to stand and face the fiery furnace believing that God is with
me, the trust to be thrown into the lions den knowing that God will get me
through it, the faith to move mountains and so much more. My faith is in
the fact that Jesus came to earth, lived, died and rose again in the
fulfillment of the scriptures. I want my faith to be my testimony.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment