Tuesday, December 20, 2016

What will your answer be?

Matt 9:9 As Jesus went on from there, He saw a man named Matthew (Levi)
sitting in the tax collector’s booth; and He said to him, “Follow Me [as My
disciple, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher and walking the same path
of life that I walk].” And Matthew got up and followed Him. Mark 1:17 And
Jesus said to them, “Follow Me [as My disciples, accepting Me as your
Master and Teacher and walking the same path of life that I walk], and I
will make you fishers of men.”

FACEBOOK settings - Follow, Default, Unfollow, Unfriend, Block. With these
settings, you can pick and choose the information and the people you want
to deal with. If you have worldly friends, you can set it where they can
see yours and you don't have to see theirs. There are also some people that
you just do not want to deal with, because of one reason or another. As I
think about these settings, I see the different ways I have treated my own
relationship with Jesus. Some days I follow close, desiring to deeply
worship. Other days, it has been more like a default, if something happens,
great? In my past, when I knew I was sinning, it was more like, unfollow.
Then, the times before I knew Jesus, it was definitely unfriend and block.
Jesus is asking everyone to simply, "“Follow Me [as My disciples, accepting
Me as your Master and Teacher and walking the same path of life that I
walk]". What will your answer be? What setting are you going to pick?

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment