Monday, December 26, 2016

What keeps you busy?

Luke2:46 Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple,
sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking
them questions. 47 And all who heard Him were astonished at His
understanding and answers. 48 So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and
His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your
father and I have sought You anxiously.” 49 And He said to them, “Why did
you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”

What keeps you busy, the works of the spirit or the works of the flesh?
Most people have full time jobs, family, hobbies, and responsibilities that
are time consuming. For me, it is difficult to find a good balance with
everything that I have going on. Most parts of my life, I try to
incorporate my love for Jesus into. I try to find ways to bless people as
much as I can whenever I can in Jesus name. An encouraging word, a prayer
in passing, sometimes just saying Jesus loves you. At age twelve, Jesus
stated that, " I must be about My Father’s business". Brethren, may desire
to have the same heart. Jesus sat listening to the teachers and asking
questions. Lord help us to understand what you would have us do to help
further the kingdom and may we be about our Father's business in every
aspect of our lives. In Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment