Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Jesus love you and I love you too!

Eph6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only
with physical opponents], but against the rulers, against the powers,
against the world forces of this [present] darkness, against the spiritual
*forces* of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) *places*.
John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I
(Jesus) came that they may have *and* enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to
the full, till it overflows].

Flashbacks have become common place in my life recently due to one thing or
another. Triggers have set off a PTSD type of thought process in me. I look
at what I have gone through and to some it seems extreme and to others it
is nothing. I have dear friends that have gone to war and some of the
things they have done haunt them continually. I know that what I have gone
through has a lot to do with poor choices that I have made in the past and
that I will deal with the consequences of them for the rest of my life. The
enemy has a purpose, to steal and kill and destroy. Jesus came that all
people may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance [to the full, till
it overflows]. For myself, my brethren and friends that are facing battles,
we need to know without a doubt that we are not alone. Jesus is with us. I
am also willing to help whosoever needs it as much as I can through prayer
and any other way that is possible for me to do. Jesus loves you and I love
you too.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment