Friday, December 30, 2016

May we all shine bright!

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world...16 Let your light so shine
before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in
heaven. John8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of
the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light
of life.”

Why does God have you where you are at in life? Why do you have the job you
do, or why are you in school? Have you ever looked around at the people in
your life and seen how you have affected them? Before I came to know Jesus,
I helped people, sometimes it was to see what I could get from it. When I
was in the world, I shared worldly things. Since becoming a Christian, all
I have wanted to do is share the one thing that means the world to me,
Jesus. He is the light of the world, He is the light of my world, and I
want all who know me to see that light in me and glorify my Father in
heaven. It is not easy to stay positive all the time. There are times that
all I feel is the darkness all around me and even at times lose a little
hope. Then something happens, an encouraging word from someone that was
changed a little, someone that saw my Jesus in me and wants more of Jesus
in them. Brethren, may we all shine bright where ever we are and brighten
up our world. In Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment