Friday, November 18, 2016

The Lord is my Shepherd. Is He yours?

Ps23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I
shall not want.2 He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside
the still and quiet waters.3 He refreshes and restores my soul (life);He
leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Ps 91:1 He who
dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the
shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand].2 I will say of
the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust [with
great confidence, and on whom I rely]!”

Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? I have asked people how
long that they have been a Christian and why, and have heard many different
responses. Some people come to Jesus because their life fell apart, some
needed something more, others saw the relationship in a family member or a
friend, and some even say that they were born into it. No matter what the
reason, it needs to be personal, intimate, you and Jesus. In the Psalms, it
is "my", "my Shepherd", "He restores my soul", "He is my refuge and
fortress". If anyone who reads this does not understand what it means to
know God personally, please contact me. When the day comes to stand before
Jesus face to face, you do not want to hear, "I never knew you; depart from
Me [you are banished from My presence]"

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment