Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Galatians 1 Grace is knocking on your door!

13For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it; 14and I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries among my countrymen, being more extremely zealous for my ancestral traditions. 15But when God, who had set me apart evenfrom my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, was pleased 16to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood, 17nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went away to Arabia, and returned once more to Damascus.

Paul was a sinner, striving to wipe out the name of Jesus and his followers. He had imprisoned and possibly murdered Christians. Then the unthinkable happened, Grace!

What about you? Do you think God forgives your past? When and where did grace knock on your door? We may have not been blinded like Paul but the grace we received is the same! Don't consult with flesh and blood but consult with Jesus Christ and move forward into His grace. Forget your sinful past and remember his grace and love.
Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment