Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Repent, confess and be forgiven. Jesus loves you!

Ps103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abounding in
compassion and lovingkindness. 10 He has not dealt with us according to our
sins [as we deserve], Nor rewarded us [with punishment] according to our
wickedness. 11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His
lovingkindness toward those who fear and worship Him [with awe-filled
respect and deepest reverence]. 12 As far as the east is from the west, So
far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Forgiveness for many is easier to give than to receive. We look at our
failures, a divorce, a wayward child, a sinful nature of the past,
sometimes a struggle that we are facing today and just cannot shake, and
think how could anyone forgives us, much less God. We tend to live in a
lifestyle of failure and not in the joy of the Lord and understand His
grace, mercy and lovingkindness. God is in the nature of forgiving. It is
stated throughout the scriptures. In Psalms 103 our sins is cast as far as
the east is from the west. I am not sure about you, but I know that there
are things that I have done that I keep in my memory that God wants me to
give to Him, and then move on with His plan and purpose for my life in
Christ. I saw a meme that said, "If you think you've blown God's plan for
your life, rest in this, you, my beautiful friend are not that powerful" -
Lisa Bevere. Jesus loves you and desires for you to have peace with Him
today. Repent, confess and be forgiven.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment