Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Give glory to God for what He has given you!

John10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I
came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the
full, till it overflows].

Thanksgiving is one day that is set apart in the year to give thanks for
the many blessings that we have received. There have been times throughout
my life that I have gotten tunnel vision. The only things that I have been
able to see is the pain and misery in my life and the lives of others.
Jesus came, that we may have and enjoy life. I look at my life and know
that I do not have everything I want, but I do have everything I need. My
house is not huge, and yet, it is so full of love, the love of my family. I
may not have a spouse, but I have so many people, family and friends that
truly love me. I may not be rich, but I have a roof over my head, clothes
to wear and food to eat. I am getting older, wake up with aches and pains
and yet I am still able to walk and do things that need to be done. I do
not have a shiny new truck, but I am thankful that mine gets me where I
need to go. I am done letting the enemy take away my joy. Today, I vow to
count my blessings everyday, give glory to God for all the He has given me,
and rejoice even more for my salvation in and through Jesus Christ.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment