Saturday, November 26, 2016

I am more concerned with holiness before God

Ps119:1 Your word I have treasured and stored in my heart, That I may not
sin against You. Luke6:45...and the [intrinsically] evil man produces what
is wicked and depraved out of the evil [in his heart]; for his mouth speaks
from the overflow of his heart. Eph5:4 Let there be no filthiness and silly
talk, or coarse [obscene or vulgar] joking, because such things are not
appropriate [for believers]

Omniscient - having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or
understanding;perceiving all things. God knows all things that we think,
see's all things that we do, hears all things that we say, and reads all
things that we post and share. Before I start, I want all to know that I am
working on my own planks before looking at your specks. There are many
things that I have done in the past, will most likely do today and will
probably do in the future that will displease God, but I am working
diligently on those things. I have seen people who say that they are
devoted to Jesus that sometimes just loose it, while others, seem as if it
is not a problem praising God one moment and the next, putting something
out there that is obscene and vulgar. In Psalms, Luke, Ephesians, etc. it
is made clear that this should not be. I am more concerned with holiness
before God than feelings.
Brethren, we are to hold each other accountable.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment