Monday, November 7, 2016

Ask God to purify your heart!

Ps19:12 Who can understand his errors or omissions? Acquit me of hidden
(unconscious, unintended) faults. Gal5:17 For the sinful nature has its
desire which is opposed to the Spirit, and the [desire of the] Spirit
opposes the sinful nature; for these [two, the sinful nature and the
Spirit] are in direct opposition to each other [continually in conflict],
so that you [as believers] do not [always] do whatever [good things] you
want to do.

Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror, not to see the flaws of your
appearance, but deep into your own eyes to see the flaws of your spirit,
your very soul? This past weekend I did just that. I prayed and asked God
to help me to be the MAN of GOD that I know He wants me to be. We all sin
in many different ways, some we are conscious about and others we are not.
We have sins of doing the wrong things, the things that displease God.
There are also things that we don't do for one reason or another that God
wants us to do and we just don't. My brethren, may all who read these
words, look deep into there own heart and seek out what is wrong. Ask God
to purify your heart as I have asked God to purify mine. May the Holy
Spirit bring the conviction that we all need. In Jesus precious and
powerful name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment