Monday, November 21, 2016

It was the chicken!

Gen1:24 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures
according to (limited to, consistent with) their kind: livestock, crawling
things, and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds”; and it was
so [because He had spoken them into creation]. Ps 100:3 Know and fully
recognize with gratitude that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has
made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]. We are His people and the sheep
of His pasture.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? It truly is a matter of faith of
which one you choose. Why is it that some Christian's take a strong stand
for their faith and others do not, or why are some strongly convicted in
obedience to God's word and the next one, not so much? For the believer, it
comes down to, did you add Jesus to your life or did you submit to His
Lordship? Brethren, we cannot loose perspective of who God is and what He
has done. We must trust in the words of the Bible, "In the beginning God".
Many believe the evolution fairy tale. I put my faith in Jesus Christ, who
came down from heaven, lived, was crucified, died and was buried. On the
third day He rose again as was foretold in the scriptures. I listen to the
lyrics from the song, "The Stand" by Michael w. Smith - "I'll stand with
arms high and heart abandoned In awe of the one who gave it all I'll stand
my soul Lord to you surrender All I am is yours." Who will stand with me?
Closing thought, it was the CHICKEN!!!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment