Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Is Jesus the Lord in your life?

Prov9:10 The [reverent] fear of the Lord [that is, worshiping Him and
regarding Him as truly awesome] is the beginning and the preeminent part of
wisdom [its starting point and its essence], And the knowledge of the Holy
One is understanding and spiritual insight.

Is Jesus the LORD of you life or is He just Jesus? There are many people
that I come in contact with everyday that do not know who Jesus really is.
Some believe that He was a good man. Others are not even truly convinced
that He was alive at all. For the Christian's, the believer's, I have seen
many that are halfhearted in their service to God. There have even been
times recently in my own life that I have not surrendered all to the
Lordship of my Jesus as I should have. The fear of the Lord does not seem
to be as evident as I think it should be across our nation, our world and
especially in my own heart. We should long for the knowledge of the Holy
One, the understanding and spiritual insight of who God is and what His
desires are for our lives. Brethren, please join me in prayer, as I pray
that God is given the respect and honor that He deserves. And may that
start in each of our own hearts, by Holy Spirit, in Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment