Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Jesus is your best friend!

There have been many times when I have been tired, sad, broken, and lonely,
when it seemed like everyone was so busy with their own life, their own
problems, that they did not have time for me and mine. Friends that I
trusted in, that I loved and counted on, let me down. One day someone asked
me how I was doing, and I asked them, "do you really care?" and their
answer was, "no not really". Our human nature is call to people first and
not the Lord. God has put His promises in His word. *Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to
Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty
things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know
and understand and cannot distinguish.* He has spoken that "when" we call
to Him, He will answer. And wait, there is more. He will tell and show you
great and mighty things. He will help make you bold and confident with
renewed strength. *Psalms 138:3 On the day I called, You answered me; And
You made me bold and confident with [renewed] strength in my life.* The
heartbreak of life can always be healed by the power of God. May we always
remember that Jesus is the best friend we've always needed and He will
never let us down, no matter what we have done, He will be there.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment