Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hebrews 11 - Who was your fisherman? 🎣

The Faith of Many
30By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the people had marched around them for seven days.
31By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies in peace, did not perish with those who were disobedient.
32And what more shall I say? Time will not allow me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, and the prophets, 33who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and obtained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, 34quenched the raging fire, and escaped the edge of the sword; who gained strength from weakness, became mighty in battle, and put foreign armies to flight.

Who was your fisherman? Matthew 4:19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
God touched your heart to draw you closer to Him. Your faith is in Jesus. But who taught you about Christ? Who led you to Him? Who was your fisherman? You bit the hook, but who reeled you in?
With me it is my wife Cecilia! Without her I would be lost in a dying world, living for worldly things. She tells everyone I had a drug problem! Not drugs, but dragging me into church, a bible teaching church. Then God used the preacher, He gave him the words to use to convict me of my sin, to repent and to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. The Faith of (David), I am ever grateful to Jesus Christ, I am grateful He sent Cecilia as my fisherman who hooked onto me and drug (reeled) me through the church door!

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣 Who was your fisherman? 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment