Monday, June 19, 2017

Get Up!

Follow Hard, Finish Well, is something that many "Christian's" start off
trying to achieve and then throughout the course of their walk, they fall
away or just become complacent in their relationship with Jesus. The
Apostle Paul gave great encouragement to the believers that we should take
to heart. *1 Cor 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run,
but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.* For
most of us, we will not affect "The World" like Billy Graham, Greg Laurie,
or some of the other great evangelist have in the past. One thing that I
know for sure, no one can affect my world as much as I can. And no one can
affect your world as much as you can. Paul knew that his time was short
here on earth and he made a statement that I want to be able to say as
well. *2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the
race, I have kept the faith.* I know what it is like to stumble and fall to
the point of disqualification. I also know the forgiveness of God. My
beloved brethren, no matter where you are at in your race, I want to
encourage you to keep going, and if you have stumbled or drifted of course,
"Get Up" and get back in the race.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment