Thursday, September 29, 2016

See You At The Pole!

Matt10:32 “Therefore, the one who confesses and acknowledges Me before
men[as Lord and Savior, affirming a state of oneness with Me], that one I
will also confess and acknowledge before My Father who is in heaven.33 But
the one who denies and rejects Me before men, that one I will also deny and
reject before My Father who is in heaven. Ps24:6
This is the generation (description) of those who diligently seek Him and
require Him as their greatest need, Who seek Your face, even [as did]
Jacob.

I would rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with
the world and be judged by God. -Grace Wesley-God's Not Dead II. Yesterday
in America was See You At The Pole. For the last 25 years, See You at the
Pole has been about one simple act—prayer. SYATP is about students uniting
themselves in prayer before God interceding for their generation. I wanted
to do this also. We have a flag pole at the shop I work at. One that stands
tall and the community can see. I ask some of my fellow employees if they
would stand with me, 2 of them hesitantly said yes, one said that "They
didn't want people to think they were crazy". Brethren, we must stand tall
and understand that our community, this generation needs to see the people
of God standing for the truth of the Bible and living right before Him.
Confessing God before men is not always easy and we must understand that
there are consequences in not doing so.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment