Monday, September 5, 2016

Do you have an additive personality?

Acts26:22 Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand,
witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which
the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer,
that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light
to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”24 Now as he thus made his
defense, Festus said with a loud voice, “Paul, you are beside yourself!
Much learning is driving you mad!”

Brethren, has your life changed a little or a lot since coming to know
Jesus? I have a very addictive personality. I was a drunk by 15, I was a
drug addict, I was other things that I am to ashamed to mention. When I
came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior, my family thought I was crazy. My
father said, that I went overboard on the alcohol and drugs, and now I am
going overboard on that Jesus stuff. As I learned more and more about
Jesus, I desired to truly know God's plans and purpose for my life. I
started searching the scriptures for truth. I came to know Jesus as my best
friend and wanted to tell everyone, small and great about Him. I am not
sure who Jesus is to you, to me, He is the Christ, the Son of the living
God. Maranatha, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment