Thursday, September 15, 2016

2 Corinthians 3 NASB Is your letter of commendation still waiting to be written?


Ministers of a New Covenant

      1Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some, letters of commendation to you or from you? 2You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; 3being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.


When we were moved to move from Arizona to Michigan I was left with a dilemma, I had to resign my position of Treasurer from the Tucson Community Chaplain Corps and from my volunteer position as Chaplain from the Arizona State Veterans Home. The Corps gave me a going away party and I was presented with a letter of commendation. I was blown away and humbled. My friends in the Corps displayed the love of Christ and sent me away to a foreign city with a letter!
 
Paul explains in this scripture the letter is in our hearts for men to see, to witness as you will, our love for Jesus through our actions, written with the Spirit of the living God on our heart! 
Wow, let that sink in! 

Do others see your letter written on your heart or is it still waiting to be written? 

Blessings, David
Scripture blog; http://stanfordsancutaryscripturestudies.blogspot.com


Blessings, David 
Scripture blog; http://stanfordsancutaryscripturestudies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment