Thursday, September 1, 2016

I want more. Who is with me?

1Cor12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be
ignorant 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the
profit of all 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things,
distributing to each one individually as He wills.

I have heard it said that 90% of the work of the ministry is done by 10% of
the body. There are many Gifts of the Spirit, yet it seems as though very
little is getting done. Administration, Knowledge, Apostleship, Leadership,
Discernment, Mercy, Evangelism , Miracles, Exhortation, Pastor/Shepherd,
Faith, Prophecy, Giving, Serving/Ministering, Healing, Teaching,
Interpretation of Tongues, Tongues, and Wisdom. Every believer has been
given a gift, something to help the body. Brethren, we are ONE body, and
each part has a specific purpose to help the body grow and stay healthy. If
you do not know what your gifts are, pray and ask God to let you know. We
need not be afraid, may we desire to receive ALL that God has for each of
us. I want more, who is with me?

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment