Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Everyone", should go to Hades.

John3:16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that
He[even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and
trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. Rom 3:10
As it is written and forever remains written,“There is none righteous [none
that meets God’s standard], not even one. 23 since all have sinned and
continually fall short of the glory of God (AMP)

WHOSOEVER, David Berkowitz (son of Sam), Charles "Tex" Watson (follower of
Charles Manson), Jeffrey Dahmer (Milwaukee Cannibal), Douglas Blaser
(Sinner), Your Name. I have heard it said that if God will allow "that
person in heaven, than I don't want to go". There are not enough "good
works" to get someone to heaven. God's standards are impossible to meet by
human effort. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I know that I fall short
everyday. The only way to heaven according to the Bible, God's word, is by
accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. No one "deserves" to go to heaven.
"Everyone" should go to hell. I am very thankful that God has made a way to
get me to heaven, through the precious blood of His Son, Jesus Christ. Dear
heavenly Father, please help all the "WHOSOEVERS" understand Your love and
Your ways, in Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment