Saturday, November 4, 2017

Please Pray!

Please pray for a group of men going this weekend to Prescott Arizona for
the Calvary Chapel Statewide Men's Conference. This will be my 17th year,
and over the years I have had joy, brokenness, surrender, hope, fellowship,
and so many other experiences. I think of Jesus taking the 3 for their
mountaintop experience and am desiring the same type of a mountaintop
experience for all who go as well. *Mark 9:2 Six days later, Jesus took
with Him Peter and James and John, and led them up on a high mountain by
themselves. And He was transfigured (changed in form) before them [and
began to shine brightly with divine and regal glory]; 3 and His clothes
became radiant and dazzling, intensely white, as no launderer on earth can
whiten them...7 Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came
out of the cloud, “This is My beloved Son. Listen to Him and obey Him!”*A
Biblical mountain top experience involves your mind, your heart, your
emotions, your desires, and your will, all in complete surrender to the
Lord Jesus. There is something special in getting away from the cares of
the world to focus on God. My desire is to truly hear from God with clarity
and understanding for the plans that He has for me. Thank you all for your
thoughts and prayers. Jesus loves you and I love you too.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment