Monday, November 20, 2017

Chicken or the egg?

What came first, the chicken or the egg? It truly is a matter of faith of
which one you choose. It is written in *Gen1:24 Then God said, “Let the
earth bring forth living creatures according to (limited to, consistent
with) their kind: livestock, crawling things, and wild animals of the earth
according to their kinds”; and it was so [because He had spoken them into
creation].* Why is it that some Christian's take a strong stand for their
faith and others do not, or why are some strongly convicted in obedience to
God's word and the next one, not so much? For the believer, it comes down
to, did you add Jesus to your life or did you submit to His Lordship? It is
written in *Ps 100:3 Know and fully recognize with gratitude that the Lord
Himself is God; It is He who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are
His]. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.* Brethren, we cannot
loose perspective of who God is and what He has done. We must trust in the
words of the Bible, "In the beginning God". Many believe the evolution
fairy tale. I put my faith in Jesus Christ, who came down from heaven,
lived, was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day He rose again
as was foretold in the scriptures. I listen to the lyrics from the song,
"The Stand" by Michael w. Smith - "I'll stand with arms high and heart
abandoned In awe of the one who gave it all I'll stand my soul Lord to you
surrender All I am is yours." Who will stand with me? Closing thought, it
was the CHICKEN!!!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment