Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Are you loosing your grip?

Once a little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was
kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart , please hold
my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said, "No,
Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the difference?" asked the puzzled
father."There's
a big difference," replied the little girl."If I hold your hand and
something happens to me, chances are, that I may let your hand go. But if
you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will
never let my hand go." - author unknown. Whenever you feel like you are
losing your grip on all that life throws at you, know that God's got this.
I think of the verses in *John 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they
shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they
shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them
out of My hand. 29 My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and
mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the
Father’s hand.* These verses bring me peace. My favorite phrase in the
Bible is, "It came to pass". Whatever you are going through at this very
moment, WILL come to pass. God is always holding tight even when we may not
feel Him. Brethren, when you are struggling, know that Jesus is with you
through it all. Jesus loves you and I do too!.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment