Tuesday, May 1, 2018

1 Titus 2:1-petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving!

1 Titus 2:1 BSB First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men.

The other day a received an email from a couple in Tucson. His wife Connie, is starting a prayer ministry for their chaplain corps. Then the other night my brother was hospitalized so I sent them an email requesting prayers for him.

As we can see from this bible verse petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving are a vital part of our daily lives and any ministry.

I pray for my brothers and sisters daily but when we become ill the urgency increases and the more  petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving we can give the better off spiritually a soul may become, according to His will.

Are you offering petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving on behalf of all men?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment