Saturday, May 5, 2018

Mark 6:56-Sickness!

Mark 6:56 And wherever He went--villages and towns and countrysides--they laid the sick in the marketplaces and begged Him to let them just touch the fringe of His cloak. And all who touched Him were healed.

Cecilia came back from the Orange Conference sick and whatever she had she gracefully passed on to me. It starts with an off throat feeling and then the river starts to flow down the back of your throat. Others prayed for me and I ate Zicam like candy and took Alka Seltzer Cold Plus to keep it out of my chest. This morning the river dried up but I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.
Cecilia is still hacking and coughing!

Wouldn’t it be great to have Jesus walking around healing people? Just touch His cloak and be healed! 
If it’s His will He can heal us and use us for His glory but if He doesn’t, it reassures us of our human frailty. 
Countless souls preceded us and many will follow. 
I wonder if Jesus ever got sick?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment