Thursday, May 10, 2018

Genesis 12:3 Do you curse or pray for Israel?

Genesis 12:3And I will bless those who bless you,
            And the one who curses you I will curse.
            And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Our current president and his administration is the most friendly towards Israel I can remember in my adult life. He has reversed the policies that were anti Israeli.

Could this verse be the reason why the N Korea negations are moving forward and three political hostages were released yesterday?
Why our economy is rebounding?
Why we have the lowest unemployment rate in years with the lowest African American and Hispanic rate ever recorded?
“And I will bless those who bless you,”.

And what will happen with Iran?
Israel military forces last night attacked Iranian military in Syria in retaliation from Iranian missile strikes.
“And the one who curses you I will curse.”

Do you curse or pray for Israel?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment