Saturday, May 12, 2018

James 1:12-Psalm 18:2 Trials and a Crown!

James 1:12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

Life on earth is full of trials, we all go through them. They can come in the form of spiritual, nature, man, or family. How resilient are you? Do you rely on God or yourself?

When we go through trials and rely on God as our rock we will come through it stronger. 
God uses trials to “mature” us spiritually. 

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Is He your God, rock, fortress, deliverer, refuge, shield, stronghold and horn of salvation?

Did you notice the promise in James 1:12?
“he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.”
You will receive the crown of life!

Blessings, David 


No comments:

Post a Comment