Monday, May 21, 2018

Acts 20:22-24 Be courageous and be a “Paul”!

Acts 20:22 And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23I only know that in town after town the Holy Spirit warns me that chains and afflictions await me. 24But I consider my life of no value to myself, if only I may finish my course and complete the ministry I have received from the Lord Jesus—the ministry of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Why would Paul knowingly walk into the midst of the lions den? The Jews wanted to kill him.

He was compelled by the Spirit.
It was part of God’s plan. He wanted Christianity spread throughout the world. 

Are you involved in a ministry? Do you believe afflictions await you?
Maybe it’s part of God’s plan. 
Be a “Paul” and continue faithfully following the Holy Spirit’s guidance. 
Don’t give up when you meet opposition, but be stronger in the faith knowing that you are effective since Satan is using opposition to thwart you.

Be courageous and be a “Paul”.


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment