Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Romans 12:6-8 Gifts!

Romans 12:6We have different gifts according to the grace given us. If someone’s gift is prophecy, let him use it in proportion to his faith; 7if it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 8if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is giving, let him give generously; if it is leading, let him lead with diligence; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

What are your spiritual gifts? There are assessment tests you can take to determine your spiritual gifts, it’s a start, but remember God uses the weak to confound the wise.

I’ve have the gift of administration but God is also using me in the church nursery, the stage design team, the serve team and the kidz ministry. So I am serving in areas that my spiritual gifts aren’t the strongest but He is using me where He desires. 

Where are you serving?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment