Friday, May 4, 2018

No Doubt. Psalm 2:7-9 NKJV

Is there any doubt Christ is the One and Only Son of God? Psalm 2 verses 7-9 declare "You are My Son, today I have begotten You". Jesus was not created (as the angels were) He was begotten of God, born of God, God is the Father, Jesus the Son, in Gods image, His firstborn. 

Colossians 1:15-17 NKJV
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 

Hebrews 1:5 NKJV
For to which of the angels did He ever say:
“You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”?
None, God only said that of Jesus. 

Job 1:6 NJJV
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. 
Jesus doesn't have to "present Himself before the Lord" because He was with Him in the beginning. 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 

Psalm 2:7-9 NKJV
“I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You  are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
Ask of Me, and I will give  You
The nations  for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth  for Your possession.
You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’” 

Blessings, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment