Wednesday, August 17, 2016

No God, No Peace..... Know God, Know Peace!

John15:9 I (Jesus) have loved you just as the Father has loved Me; remain
in My love[and do not doubt My love for you].(AMP) Romans10:9 because if
you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing
His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that
God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.(AMP)

Do you know that Jesus loves you? Are you going to heaven? Out of all the
questions that are asked and answered everyday, I believe that these are 2
of the most important. The answers that I had given before I knew Jesus,
and the ones I hear from people today, are not much different. "I hope"
Jesus loves me. About heaven, "If the good Lord wants me there". God has
spoken through His word how much He loves us, that He gave Jesus as a
sacrifice for our sins. God wants us to be with Him for eternity. As
humans, we tend to make it more difficult than we need to. Pride and
selfishness get in the way as well. It is simple. Recognize that you are a
sinner. Repent, turn from your sin. Believe that Jesus death on the cross
was to take your sin. Receive Jesus as Lord of your life. Jesus paid a debt
that He did not owe, because we owe a debt that we cannot pay. No God, No
Peace...Know God, Know Peace.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment