Friday, August 19, 2016

Do you feel alone?

Joshua1:5 No man will [be able to] stand before you [to oppose you] as long
as you live. Just as I was [present] with Moses, so will I be with you; I
will not fail you or abandon you. Ps23:4 Even though I walk through the
[sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with
me... Exodus33:15 And Moses said to Him, “If Your presence does not go
[with me], do not lead us up from here.

There are many times through out our lives that we will feel alone. That in
our darkest days, no one really cares. Families break up, friends leave,
parents die off, we feel lost and abandoned. God has promised to be there
for us. We can look into His word with confidence, that no matter what we
go through He is with us. No matter what we go through, we need to remember
that Jesus loves us. Moses said to God, if He does not go with them, they
are not going. May our desire be to stay as close to God as possible,
experience Him deeply and abide in Christ.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment