Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hypocrite!

Isaiah9:17...For everyone *is* a hypocrite and an evildoer, And every mouth
speaks folly...Gal2:13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite
with him (Peter), so that even Barnabas was carried away with their
hypocrisy.

Hypocrite - simply, do as I say and not as I do. Recently I have been
called a "Hypocrite", and it has caused me to do a deep evaluation of my
life. I have seen different areas that I know are unpleasing to my Lord.
There are things that I do, say and think, that need to change. There is a
story of a woman stuck in traffic, who is screaming and cussing and gets
arrested for car theft. After the officer found out it was her car, she
asked why she was arrested? The officer said, your bumper sticker said,
"Follow me to Sunday school". It is easy to get carried away with hypocrisy
in today's society. Brethren, we are Not of This World. We are to be
different. May our God give us the ability to remove even the smallest
amounts of hypocrisy from our lives, in Jesus name, amen.

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment