Saturday, August 20, 2016

Jesus is real!

Jer5:21 ‘Now hear this, O foolish people without heart, Who have eyes but
do not see, Who have ears but do not hear.(AMP) Rev12:11 And they overcame
and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word
of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their
faith even when faced with death.(AMP)

I remember the day before I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I was a
drug addict, violent, lost and alone. I was a fool, Everything I thought I
needed was gone. I was blind and deaf to God. I was destined for hell. I
now can look back on my life before Christ and see His fingerprints all
over it. The reason I share this with as many people as I can is to let
others know that Jesus is real. I am alive today because of Jesus. There is
no sin, that any person has done, that God will not forgive if we ask.
Every believer has a testimony, some wild and some not. Either way, there
is power in it. Brethren, may God give us boldness to share our testimonies
as much as possible. May ears and eyes be open to receive. May we live our
faith out loud, even to the death.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment