Saturday, January 19, 2019

Genesis 29:5-6 Is he well?

5“Do you know Laban grandson of Nahor?” Jacob asked.
“We know him,” they replied.
6“Is he well?” Jacob inquired.
“Yes,” they answered, “and here comes his daughter Rachel with his sheep.”

Is he well? 
Yesterday I was unable to send out a devotional because I was dealing with credit card fraud and 12 fraud shippings on my FedEx account. I had to file a police report, call a business director and inform him that I believed the two incidents with my card and shipping account occurred at his business. I locked our credit reports, froze our credit reports and submitted a fraud report to the credit agency.
It was a busy day.

My question is, did you miss my devotional, did you wonder what happened?
Did you ask yourself, is he well?

Blessings, David 



No comments:

Post a Comment