Friday, July 29, 2016

When I get to heaven.

Romans7:15 For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled and
bewildered by them]. I do not practice what I want to do, but I am doing
the very thing I hate [and yielding to my human nature, my worldliness—my
sinful capacity].19 For the good that I want to do, I do not do, but I
practice the very evil that I do not want. 24 Wretched and miserable man
that I am! Who will [rescue me and] set me free from this body of death
[this corrupt, mortal existence]? 25 Thanks be to God [for my deliverance]
through Jesus Christ our Lord!...

When I get to heaven, after meeting Jesus, seeing God in His glory, really
understanding Holy Spirit and His power, There are a few other people I
want to meet and have some questions for. I want to ask Adam was it worth
it? To Noah, How was it on the arc for all that time? To Daniel, Did you
pet the lions? To Paul, What was your struggle? The Bible says that we all
have the same type of struggles. Paul was a mighty man of God and yet he
battled doing and not doing. Paul realized how wretched he was compared to
Jesus. There are so many people that believe that they are "good people".
The Bible states that there are not any righteous people on earth, in right
standing with God. We must all be thankful for freedom, freedom from sin
and death through Jesus Christ OUR Lord!

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment