Monday, July 25, 2016

Lives changed? I am living proof!

Acts4: 7 When they had put the men in front of them, they repeatedly asked,
“By what sort of power, or in what name [that is, by what kind of
authority], did you do this [healing]?” 10 let it be known *and* clearly
understood by all of you, and by all the people of Israel, that in the name
of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you [demanded be] crucified [by the
Romans and], whom God raised from the dead—in this name [that is, by the
authority and power of Jesus] this man stands here before you in good
health.

There was a story of an Atheist that wanted to debate a Pastor. The Pastor
responded, if the Atheist could find 100 people that have had their lives
changed because of Atheism, he would debate. The Pastor stated, that he
could find 1000's of people that have had their lives changed because of
Jesus Christ. I, personally can stand and say that I am alive today because
of Jesus. I look at my life B.C. and see who I was. I was the chief of all
sinners. I was an alcoholic, a drug addict, sexually immoral, an idolater,
suicidal, and many other things that I am too ashamed to mention. I stand
before this world whole to the glory of God, healed and complete in Jesus,
by the power of the Holy Spirit, The miracles that happened 2000 years ago,
are still happening today. I pray that more and more people will have the
faith and understanding to be able to use the authority given to the
believers to change our own worlds. The authority and power of Jesus
changes lives, for I am living proof.

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment